Re: [Nmh-workers] Future directions for nmh

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Future directions for nmh
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 01:37:22 -0500

>Well, it depends on the message.  Sometimes I get a message with 20 photos
>attached.  I just want to be able to easily go from one to the next without
>having to type their part number.

But ... what's wrong with doing something like:

mhstore -type image

Then you can deal with each of those photos as a seperate file.

>There is no real error recovery.  I thought that I had added it to the man
>pages but it was a long time ago and don't remember now.

I think we'd need to sit down and figure out what kind of error recovery
you want.  It is definitely not in the man pages (one is mentioned in the
man page for mhfixmsg); the real documentation is in a file called
README-HOOKS, which I suspect most people don't know about since it's not
part of the normal documentation set.