Re: [Nmh-workers] Future directions for nmh

From: Laura Creighton
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Future directions for nmh
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 21:53:34 +0100

I'd just like to mention that I am still getting lots of use out of
the mh mail storage.  A lot of the mail that I receive is code checkins.
Perhaps when everybody on the planet has moved all of their code to
github (as seems to be happening whenever I turn around) I won't need
my tools to find out exactly who made the checkin that makes the tests
fail, but I would be seriously inconvenienced if mh directory mail store
went away.

Laura