Re: [Nmh-workers] base64 ... just looking for advice

From: Wolfgang Denk
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] base64 ... just looking for advice
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 21:31:47 +0100

Dear David,

guess I should collect my test cases first before posting a summary of
the test results...

Message:

----_com.samsung.android.email_563281526855060

----_com.samsung.android.email_563281526855060

----_com.samsung.android.email_563281720145061

----_com.samsung.android.email_563281720145061

----_com.samsung.android.email_563281720145061--
----_com.samsung.android.email_563281526855060--

mhfixmsg -verbose -decodetypes text/plain

gives:

mhfixmsg: Don't know how to convert ..., there is no mhfixmsg-format-text/html
profile entry

All test cases have in common, that the problems are caused by other
parts, which should not be touched.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: address@hidden
      Bugs are by far the largest and  most successful class of
      entity, with nearly a million known species. In this res-
      pect they outnumber all the other  known  creatures about
      four to one.  -- Professor Snope's Encyclopedia of Animal