[Nmh-workers] What should nhm do with busted Subject: lines?

From: Valdis Kletnieks
Subject: [Nmh-workers] What should nhm do with busted Subject: lines?
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 15:52:07 -0500

So I got an e-mail from an Outlook abuser that had some UTF-8 smart quote
characters in the Subject: line - sans RFC2047 encoding, just bare UTF-8
characters, naked as the day they were typed, plonked in the middle of the line.

What *should* nmh do here (given that we don't have a way to tell
it was UTF-8 versus an ISO8859-N or 2022 or what-have-you)?