Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.6 check failures

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.6 check failures
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:00:35 -0400

>As requested by the output of "make check" for nmh-1.6, I'm reporting
>that three tests failed.

Huh, I guess it does say, doesn't it?  I didn't think anyone took that
seriously!

>I don't know what was wrong with (1); there was no output.  I tried
>running it as "sh -vx test/inc/test-msgchk", and I think it didn't
>finish; the last few lines were:

Well, it DID have output:

inc: no mail to incorporate.

Which seems to be a bug to me; there should be mail to incorporate into
the test by that point.  But maybe it's part of 2 and 3 below?

>I suspect that my installation is actually fine, and that the test
>failures are spurious, at least for tests (2) and (3).

Definitely agree for (2) and (3); not so sure about (1) yet.