Re: [Nmh-workers] iCalendar support

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] iCalendar support
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:54:34 +0000

Hi David,

> > Swap the order, /path/first,
>
> Then the arguments couldn't contain " file://".  (And I didn't
> want to require quoting of the filename because Attach: doesn't
> and that works out well.)

Think I'm missing something.  I thought

    nmh-mhbuild-image/png: /home/ralph/mail/inbox/42.3.png extra args

because the filename is mandatory and the arguments optional.  There's
no need to have any `file://' marker.

BTW, your emails have

and no References header.  I think the latter especially is causing
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2014-11/threads.html
trouble placing your replies under their parent.