Re: [Nmh-workers] iCalendar support

From: Michael Richardson
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] iCalendar support
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:03:16 -0500

I just want to say that I use calendars a lot... mostly I forward emails to
my google account, and sometimes that works, and sometimes gmail just offers
for me to download "foo.ics".... I have yet to figure out why.... very
frustrating.  I've been calendaring very very extensively this past week.
(see:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-iesg-opsplenary-0.pdf )

I am excited to see calendar support, and I think someone is contemplating
API access to google; I would also welcome interface to other local things,
if such things exist.

Not planning to write code; but more than willing to debug it in operation.

]     address@hidden  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [