Re: [Nmh-workers] Feature requests (or explanation of how to do 'em if a

From: Jon Steinhart
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Feature requests (or explanation of how to do 'em if already there)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 11:24:01 -0700

David Levine writes:
> Jon wrote:
>
> > So, what I really want is the To converted to the From.
>
> Exactly converted?  What if To is this?
>
>   To: address@hidden
>
> Or this?
>
>   To: Fubar <address@hidden>
>
> David

I would be happy to have it exactly converted in any case.
Than means that if I send an email as "Atmel Customer" and
somebody replies then it would continue to use the same name.
Obviously someone could have fun with that, but that's something
easy to spot since the From is now visible in the draft.

Jon