[Nmh-workers] Surprise, intended feature, unintended feaure, or bug?

From: norm
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Surprise, intended feature, unintended feaure, or bug?
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 08:29:42 -0700

I have a file named, "mhl.headers", in my mail directory, ~/Mail. There is no
reference to it anywhere in my .mh_profile. Nor does my .mh_profile contain any
"mhshow:", "show:" entries. The only "mhl:" entry is, "mhl: -width 1000".

Nevertheless, show and mhshow, and I suppose mhl, honor the mhl.headers in my
Mail folder.

It's a little hard to believe that such a nice feature is unintended.

I will attach ~/.mh_profile .

    Norman Shapiro
--- Begin Message ---

--- End Message ---