Re: [Nmh-workers] Why wasn't I paying attention?

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Why wasn't I paying attention?
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 09:32:26 -0400

address@hidden wrote:
 > During the development of nmh-1.6, there was extensive message traffic
 > about mhshow. Wouldn't I have fewer questions and make fewer stupid remarks
 > if I had paid attention to that traffic? Maybe?  I did try to follow
 > those discussions but couldn't understand most of them.

that happens to me too -- i find it hard to picture program behavior
in the abstract.  it's not until i start using it that i realize what
people were talking about.

happily for those like us, the folks doing the planning and designing
are pretty good at it.  ;-)

paul
 paul fox, address@hidden (arlington, ma, where it's 64.9 degrees)