Re: [Nmh-workers] Reorganizing MIME functions

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Reorganizing MIME functions
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:59:55 -0400

david wrote:
 > Ken wrote:
 >
 > > - The MIME parser & other routines are used by a lot of
 > >   programs, but they're not in libmh.a.  I guess that's
 > >   historical, but I am thinking that this should be
 > >   cleaned up.
 >
 > Yes, I've noticed/fixed a few things.  As we make more
 > use of the parser, we'll find more.
 >
 > > - We don't decend into message/rfc822 types to make any
 > >   MIME content of those messages available; should we?
 >
 > Yes, but low priority for me.  mhstore conveniently
 > puts them into new messages.

automatically?  i see nothing in the current mhn.defaults.  or am i
missing something else?  i can get mhshow to show them if i add:
            mhshow-show-message/rfc822: mhshow -file '%f'
but not otherwise, and i see no mhstore support either.

paul
 paul fox, address@hidden (arlington, ma, where it's 54.0 degrees)