Re: [Nmh-workers] Building nmh 1.6 for Ubuntu 12.04

From: Jeffrey Honig
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Building nmh 1.6 for Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 22:39:50 -0400

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> wrote:
I thought you're building from the RC1 tarball?  Autogen.sh is not
required in that case; the distribution tarball has all of the autotools
stuff already generated for you.

(Currently we require Automake 1.12; that's "relatively" new in that it's
only two years old).

I was trying to build from git.  I'll try the tarball.

Upgrading all my computers to 14.04 is a longer term project...

Thanks

Jeff

--
Jeffrey C. Honig <address@hidden>