Re: [Nmh-workers] Release engineering updates

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Release engineering updates
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 20:15:21 -0500

>What are the chances of including vpick in contribs, or some of
>the other modern enhancements? Or do we want most of them to live
>separately?

Well:

commit 1175ec66e2dcc72e09617e2b853025af75fb0f7c
Author: Jerrad Pierce <address@hidden>
Date:   Sun Dec 2 21:02:11 2012 -0600

    Added docs/contrib/vpick.

It's in there!  Well, it wasn't added to Makefile.am until commit
16ae011231e060dc4bd5d9c90c8373123a1349ce, but as of that commit it will
be in the distribution.

What other modern enhancements were you thinking of?

--Ken