[Nmh-workers] RFC 2231 (extended MIME parameters) pushed to master

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: [Nmh-workers] RFC 2231 (extended MIME parameters) pushed to master
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 23:25:04 -0500

Greetings all,

I just pushed the code that implements RFC 2231 support to master.  This
is the extended MIME parameter code, which implements I18N and long MIME
parameters.

This resulted in a pretty heavy rototilling of the MIME parser and
generation code; I believe it all works right, and I added a number of
new tests to the test suite, but if people are willing to give it a go I
sure would appreciate it.

Right now the test suite fails on one test, test/mhshow/test-textcharset.
I'm not really sure why that is happening; I couldn't get the test to fail
when I ran it by hand.  That code has been changed a lot since I did my
initial branch, and I think I got the updated code for the merge right,
but David, if you get a chance could you take a look at that and give me
a hint as to what's going wrong there?

Also, mhfixmsg had to have a number of significant changes to it; it passes
the test suite, and I think it's fine, but if you see anything weird with it
please let me know.

Feedback welcome!