[Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1

From: norm
Subject: [Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 07:40:21 -0800

It looks like, when it finally comes out, nmh-1.6 will represent a
revolutionary change it the way nmh deals with MIME.

But, in the nearly two years since nmh-1.5, there have been many other
important (at least important to me) improvements. For example, to sortm,
mhbuld, mhstore, and message sequencing, that I'm itching to get ahold of.
Even the Mime related stuff already there will be a big improvement.

So I wonder if I could prevail upon somebody to create and release an
nmh-1.6-RC1. I can't -- way about my pay grade.

    Norman Shapiro