[Nmh-workers] mhlist(1) Alters Current Message.

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: [Nmh-workers] mhlist(1) Alters Current Message.
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 21:58:46 +0000

Hi,

As documented, mhlist(1) sets the current message to the last of those
it lists.  I find that odd, considering mhlist(1) to be similar to
scan(1) as mhshow(1) is to show(1);  scan doesn't alter cur.

I'm repeatedly mhlist-ing a sequence and trying to work through them,
only to find the mhlist is tramping my progress.  I can work around it,
just wonder if the design needs re-visiting, especially if mhshow and
show merge sometime.