[Nmh-workers] Does maildrop work correctly with nmh?

From: Martin McCormick
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Does maildrop work correctly with nmh?
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 06:41:39 -0500

        I am probably just setting up .mailfilter wrong, but so
far, it doesn't seem to understand that it should behave in an
mh way. It wants to put mail in a .mbox format in just about any
directory except $HOME/Mail/folder/message# in the normal mh
style.

        Right now, I use procmail but maildrop reportedly makes
filtering and sorting easier since it does better mime
expansions.

        Thanks for any good ideas.

Martin McCormick