Re: [Nmh-workers] Threads

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Threads
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 15:37:38 +0100

Hi Ken,

> > I usually use it like this:
> >
> >  pick `pickthread cur-last` -seq thread; scan thread
>
> Okay, stupid question time: what exactly does pickthread _do_?  I
> mean, yeah, okay, I see it's doing "threading", but what does it do
> with that information?

I've had a quick look.  With no arguments it prints the message numbers
of the thread that contains `cur' AFAICS, limiting itself to the
messages specified rather than the whole folder but with a default of
`all'.  With `-parents' it lists all the `root', top-most, message
numbers of the messages given, again, default all.