Re: [Nmh-workers] Pasing stdin to "inc -file" ?

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Pasing stdin to "inc -file" ?
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 17:03:17 -0500

Ron wrote:

> archive locally using appropriately named MH folders that
> reside underneath my own ~/Mail directory.

It sounds to me like rcvstore(1) would be more appropriate than
inc here.  My .procmailrc is littered with actions like this:

    | $STORE +nmh-workers

where STORE is defined at the top:

    STORE = [full path to]/lib/rcvstore

> cause "inc" to do what it does normally but _without_ making
> any modification to the user's current $HOME/Mail/context file
> (i.e.  _not_ changing the current folder).

How about setting MHCONTEXT to point to a context file that
does whatever you don't want?  The mh-profile(5) man page
describes it, though briefly.