Re: [Nmh-workers] illegal multipart/mixed encoding display problem

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] illegal multipart/mixed encoding display problem
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:05:25 +0000

Hi Ken,

> And I think I used the same ticket service as you.

So still no reason to alter the code then.  :-)

http://amrep.org/ says "Site Development, Common Media" who are
http://commonmediainc.com/ and say "Technically speaking, we specialize
in two platforms: Ruby on Rails for full-custom builds, and Drupal for
open-source solutions".  amrep's source says it's Drupal, though the
email part was probably custom.

They say they like open source so why not try their
address@hidden address, explain the problem, and see if they
can agree it's their code or point to a library they've pulled in.