Re: [Nmh-workers] test/pick/test-pick failing on FreeBSD

From: Robert Elz
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] test/pick/test-pick failing on FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:56:29 +0700

    Date:        Thu, 31 Jan 2013 04:29:56 -0800
    From:        Lyndon Nerenberg <address@hidden>

  | I think the line wrap is the intent of the test.

I can believe that.

  | I will just note that it decodes to "foobar" ...

I know that it should display as "foobar" - the RFC is kind of weird, it
says "for display purposes" (or similar) in several places, which implies
that for other purposes the words are not considered as one.   I kind of
suspect that they just didn't consider apps that would want to examine the
content of non structured fields for purposes other than displaying to
the user.

I guess I should ask Keith.

kre