[Nmh-workers] A Call For Pre-nmh MH Documentation

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: [Nmh-workers] A Call For Pre-nmh MH Documentation
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 18:12:48 -0800

Folks, I'm looking to put together a consolidation of MH documentation from the
dark ages.  I know there are papers that have been lost along the way (e.g.
from the pre-version-6 tapes), release notes, etc.  Even better would be a
record of source code commits/comments from the MH development era.

If you have anything even remotely related to the development of MH, please
send me a note describing what you have.

I am especially interested in mag tape archives.  If we can collect enough of
these, it might be possible to piece together the basics of a hierarchical SCM
repository.

Please forward this message along to anyone you think might have material worth
saving.

The archive will be publicly accessible from orthanc.ca.

Cheers,

--lyndon