Re: [Nmh-workers] Email access while traveling?

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Email access while traveling?
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 11:51:09 -0800

Kevin Cosgrove <address@hidden> writes:

> What do you all do to access your email while traveling?

Hi Kevin. I have three options:

1. If I have my laptop with me, then the normal thing happens (fetchmail
   gets the mail from my IMAP server).

2. Otherwise, I use K9 on my phone to read the mail from my IMAP server.
   I've set the preferences to always send a cc of all outgoing messages
   to myself so that I can manually file them in +outbox when I'm back
   on my laptop.

3. I installed squirrelmail on my IMAP server, so alternatively I can
   use that to read mail in a web browser.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden> aka <address@hidden>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/