[Nmh-workers] Interesting weirdness

From: Jon Steinhart
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Interesting weirdness
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:44:57 -0800

Like usual, Verizon is demonstrating how much they value my patronage.
They messed things up again, and their phone help gave me an email
address to which I should send information.  That address was bad, so
I tried to resend the email to a different address.  I did this the
usual way that I resend messages with a typo in the address, which is

        comp -form ,draft

When I did this it responded with:

        comp: "ervlet?goto=https%3A": format compile error - component or
function name expected
        comp:

Pretty weird, makes me thing that it's trying to interpret the body of
the message instead of stopping at the end of the headers.  Here's the
contents of ,draft with a few things changed for privacy purposes:

> To:address@hidden
> cc:
> Fcc: outbox
> Subject: 20121119xxxxx
> From: Jon Steinhart <address@hidden>
> --------
> Tried to send this to address@hidden as that was the address that
> the support person gave me but that bounced.
>
> For some reason my enterprise business center password stopped working.
> I followed the process to get a new one, and when I logged in it took
> me to this page:
>
> https://mblogin.verizonwireless.com/amserver/cdcservlet?goto=https%3A%2F%2Fenterprisecenter.verizon.com%3A443%2Fenterprisesolutions%2FHome%2FLoginRedirect.jsp&RequestID=32301&MajorVersion=1&MinorVersion=0&ProviderID=https%3A%2F%2Fenterprisecenter.verizon.com%3A443%2Famagent&IssueInstant=2012-11-19T17%3A23%3A43Z

Jon