Re: [Nmh-workers] colorized/highlighted scan output?

From: Chris Garrigues
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] colorized/highlighted scan output?
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 16:24:09 -0500

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Lyndon Nerenberg <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2012-11-02, at 1:51 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> There's some support for different styles on *types*
> of lines (current, deleted, read/unread, selected), but you can't do "if it's from
> my boss, make the 'from' field of the scan output red".

Then this sounds like an excellent little exmh project for someone to work on.

It's been ages since I wrote this stuff (I don't even use mh/exmh any longer), but as I recall, if you put all the messages from your boss in a sequence, you can highlight that sequence.

I think it dates back to 2003 or so.

--
Chris Garrigues
address@hidden