[Nmh-workers] whatnow response abbreviations, "l" vs. "a"

From: David Levine
Subject: [Nmh-workers] whatnow response abbreviations, "l" vs. "a"
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:26:30 -0500

Here's my problem:  I invariably enter "l" at the whatnow prompt
when I want "list".  That worked until attach was added (10 years
ago!), but I still do it.

I just realized that it doesn't have to be that way.  We
currently have a similar situation with "a" that we handle
differently:

  (a)ttach
  (al)ist

So "a" works for attach.  It's not necessary to enter "at".

Would anyone object if I changed "l" to be list?  Then it
wouldn't be necessary to enter "li".  So, instead of:

  (li)st
  (ls)

we'd have:

  (l)ist