[Nmh-workers] Feature Request: Comments in $HOME/.mh_profile

From: norm
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Feature Request: Comments in $HOME/.mh_profile
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:23:40 -0700

I and at least one other user -- and probably many others, have .mh_profile
entries that we added years ago, for reasons now obscure and not remembered.
There ought to be an easy way to incorporate comments in that file. As I read
the man page, there is none provided.

Yes, I could use a bogus component like:

foobarNoSuch: The line below prevents scurvy.

But that's kludgey. Furthermore the man page doesn't guarantee that bogus
components will always be safely ignored.

    Norman Shapiro
    798 Barron Avenue
    Palo Alto CA 94306-3109
    (650) 565-8215