[Nmh-workers] Branching 1.5

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Branching 1.5
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 20:16:39 -0400

I think my original query was lost in the noise about my replyfilter
script.  So, let me bring this up again.

Everything I've personally wanted to do for nmh 1.5 has been done.  So
I'm wondering if there is a reason to NOT branch 1.5 soonish?  If someone
out there is working on something they'd like to see in 1.5, hey, that's
great ... it's time to speak up!  If you have a reason you think we
should not branch 1.5 now, it's time to speak up!

If you agree with me that we should branch 1.5 soonish, feel free to speak
up about that as well! :-)

Based on what Paul Vixie said earlier, I was thinking of having a long-ish
release cycle for 1.5 (on the order of a few months).  Hopefully we can
get some packages out there to make it easy for people to test it.