[Nmh-workers] NMH long lines

From: mark.wake
Subject: [Nmh-workers] NMH long lines
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:02:51 -0000

I see this has been covered in some detail but I really need to know if there’s an override for the 998 character line limit when building a message for sending?  We’re attempting to migrate to nmh for a production system and the current one allows lines of apparent unlimited length – is there an override?

Thanks,

Mark.

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.

HM Revenue & Customs computer systems will be monitored and communications carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for lawful purposes.

The Commissioners for HM Revenue and Customs are not liable for any personal views of the sender.

This e-mail may have been intercepted and its information altered.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.