Re: [Nmh-workers] Request For New Feature: Unadorned Plus Sign

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Request For New Feature: Unadorned Plus Sign
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 11:44:14 +0000

Hi Ken,

> > I did work out the tcsh(1) spell for that in another millenium,
> > these days I use bash as it's what to hand.
>
> Note that in docs there is also COMPLETION-TCSH and COMPLETION-ZSH.
> Might be worth putting this snippet in there as well.

If you mean the bash one, sure, go ahead, with the -recurse fix from
Jon.  My tcsh is on an old, out of reach, backup or two.  I did find
this from 2002 but haven't tested it of late.

    http://osdir.com/ml/shells.bash.bugs/2002-06/msg00118.html
    Coming from the tcsh I want to a `complete' command in bash that is
    similiar to tcsh's

        complete * address@hidden@D:$HOME/mail/@

    Basically, on typing `show +i<tab>' tcsh would strip the `+' and
    then offer just directories matching `$HOME/mail/i', e.g. `inbox'.