Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost

From: Joel Uckelman
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 20:51:41 -0700

Thus spake Ken Hornstein:
> >I've had this in my .mh_profile almost since I started using nmh:
> >
> >  postproc: /usr/libexec/nmh/spost
>
> Wow, how did you ever know to use it?

Most likely, I picked that up from someone else at Iowa State. There
were a huge number of nmh users on Project Vincent when I was there.

> Not exactly.
>
> _if_ you have the sendmail mts configured (see mts.conf) then what will
> happen is sendmail gets invoked with the following flags:
>
>       -bs -oem -om -ov

I wonder how this will play with the /usr/bin/sendmail provided by
postfix. According to its man page, -om is ignored, while -oem and -ov
aren't listed at all.

--
J.