Re: [Nmh-workers] dist broken in 1.4

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] dist broken in 1.4
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:28:38 -0500

>I use dist regularly. However, I use the installed version of nmh in
>Debian. So for me, and others using a stable version of nmh, as long as
>the update appears before the (fill-in-the-blank) distribution releases
>nmh, you're good.

I guess I was kinda hoping that others would confirm that dist was,
indeed, broken for the 1.4 release.  From what I can tell it was
broken a while ago but no one noticed (I guess users of the master
branch don't use dist), but I just wanted some confirmation.  If
no one cares I won't bother with a 1.4.1 release.