Re: [Nmh-workers] IMAP server that can speak MN folders

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] IMAP server that can speak MN folders
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:59:21 -0800

Michael Richardson <address@hidden> writes:

> okay, so I will switch to Dovecot.
> I didn't what was supported until after I got the basic stuff working,
> and then went... Oh, wait.  Now, which one do I want.

That's what I've been using on newt.com for some time now. I mostly just
use it as a maildrop for subsequent normal fetchmail/procmail/inc
processing from my laptop, but it also lets me access recent mail from
the web (squirrelmail) and from my phone (Android's K9 mail program).
It's been working well for that.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden> aka <address@hidden>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/