Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh now available via MacPorts

From: Jeffrey Honig
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh now available via MacPorts
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 21:43:30 -0500

Thanks

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 21:27, Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> wrote:
Greetings all,

I am pleased to announce that nmh is now installable via MacPorts;
if you use MacPorts & pull down a new ports tree, you should be
able to do a "port install nmh" and the right thing should happen.
If you're unfamilar with MacPorts, you can read more at
http://www.macports.org.

I don't use nmh on my Mac, but this is still great news!

If someone wanted to turn the crank to update the RPMs used by a number of
Linux distros to 1.4, that sure would be cool (hint hint :-) ).

How are the debs maintained for Ubuntu and Debian?  It would be good to make sure they track our (your!) hard work.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey C. Honig <address@hidden>
http://www.honig.net/jch