Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh "post" doesn't read profile, fileproc ignored

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh "post" doesn't read profile, fileproc ignored
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:50:06 -0600

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 13:23, Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> wrote:
>Do we have e-mail archives or SCM data that can help us track this down?

Of course we do!

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Jeffrey Honig <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I tried that already...

I'm going to peruse here to see if there is some explaination of why it's that way and if the reason is still valid:

 https://sourceforge.net/projects/rand-mh/

You may want to check out ESR's reposurgeon v0.9. He's been putting a lot of effort in fixing artifacts in repositories.

Home: http://catb.org/~esr/reposurgeon/
Documentation: http://www.catb.org/~esr/reposurgeon/reposurgeon.html

Chad