Re: [Nmh-workers] parts is parts

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] parts is parts
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 21:23:22 -0500

>and for that, ken, we will need you. implementing other storage schemas
>on the underside of the interface can be left as an exercise for the
>ambitious, but to move the current schema into an opaque interface, we
>will need The MH Guy.

I'm The MH Guy?  When did that happen? :-)

The sad part is, if you look at what I've actually DONE, all I've done is
nibble around the edges of MH (c.f: SMTP, POP).  So I never really think of
myself as the MH/nmh Guy.

But I am willing to move the internal interfaces into something more
abstract.  But that will have to go on the list ... and right now, the
list is kinda long :-/