[Nmh-workers] Git conversion - authors file

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Git conversion - authors file
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:36:53 -0500

Greetings all,

I figured I could try to do as much as possible for the git conversion
before savannah is back up, so I wanted to track down all of the contact
information for the various nmh developers over the years (when you convert
a repository from CVS to git, you're allowed to give a file that maps userids
to full names/email addresses.  From the commit logs, here's what I have
in terms of unique committers:

aer
bress
dan
danh
doug
ehood
epg
gbburkhardt
jchonig
jjr
jon
kenh
kim
kimmo
levine
opk
pgf
pm215
ruud
ssen
uid1005
wohler

Other than "uid1005" (not sure what happened there), I think we can track
most of these people down, and whoo, talk about some names from the past!
Here's what I have so far (due to email obfuscation and lists.gnu.org
being down, I can't be sure everyone's email is correct):

aer = Anders Eriksson <address@hidden>
bress = Josh Bressers <address@hidden>
dan = ?? (maybe Dan Harkless too?)
danh = Dan Harkless <address@hidden>, or maybe address@hidden
doug = Doug Morris <address@hidden>
ehood = Earl Hood <address@hidden>
epg = Eric Gillespie <address@hidden>
gbburkhardt = Glenn Burkhardt <address@hidden>
jchonig = Jeffrey C Honig <address@hidden>
jjr = Joel Reicher <address@hidden>
jon = Jon Steinhart <address@hidden>
kenh = Ken Hornstein <address@hidden>
kim = ?? (maybe Kimmo Suominen too?)
kimmo = Kimmo Suominen <address@hidden>
levine = David Levine <address@hidden>
opk = Oliver Kiddle <address@hidden>
pgf = Paul Fox <address@hidden>
pm215 = Peter Maydell <address@hidden>
ruud = Ruud de Rooij <address@hidden>
ssen = Shantonu Sen <address@hidden>
wohler = Bill Wohler <address@hidden>

If I have anyone's email wrong, my apologies; please send me a correction.
Also, if people know the identities of the "dan" and "kim" accounts, let
me know about them either (they may just be old accounts due to the
switchover from mhost to savannah).

Also, if for some reason you don't want to have your full information
logged into git and just use your userid, then let me know that as well.