Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: Diffs for replacing mktemp() usage

From: Valdis . Kletnieks
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: Diffs for replacing mktemp() usage
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 15:23:19 -0500

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 13:56:40 CST, Earl Hood said:

> A descision to be made is the work I have currently
> done worth rejecting because it fails to address all
> (less probable) cases, or accept it now for something
> better than what currently exists and then improve
> upon it later?

Given that the vast majority of nmh users are probably on laptops or
single-user desktop boxes rather than large central servers with untrusted
other users on them, and your code *is* an improvement, I think the best
thing to do is drop in your patches, leave a TO_DO comment block in there
about what's still needed, and we revisit it if it ever becomes an issue.