Re: [Nmh-workers] Alternative method for supporting TLS and latest patch

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Alternative method for supporting TLS and latest patch set
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 08:40:34 -0500

>I'm unsure what the policy is for how stable the trunk is supposed
>to be, so I hesitant to check in what I have done.

I'm with Peter; we don't really have any formal policy as to the stability
of HEAD.  I've committed code that broke HEAD; it wasn't intentional, and
I fixed it as soon as I was aware that it was broken, but I didn't lose
any sleep over it.  I don't think a working HEAD is a substitute for
a real release now and then (note to self: we should really think about
doing a 1.4/2.0).