[Nmh-workers] Re: More old crap: "servers" entry in mts.conf

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Re: More old crap: "servers" entry in mts.conf
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:24:55 -0800

Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> writes:

> So I was wallowing through sbr/client.c, and I came across some weird
> code that kicks into place when you prefix a \01 in front of a hostname
> in the "servers" line in mts.conf.

I've never used that feature in the 24 years that I've been using MH.
I will shed no tears. (Same for the other POP options in the previous
thread that you mentioned.)

I concur with Peter; please create a release notes document that
contains these user-visible changes. NEWS is common. Here is the MH-E
NEWS file (called MH-E-NEWS since NEWS was already taken by Emacs :-)
for ideas:

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/emacs/emacs/etc/MH-E-NEWS?revision=1.36&view=markup

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD