Re: [Nmh-workers] config.h.in missing?

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] config.h.in missing?
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:34:14 -0400

peter wrote:
 > Paul Fox wrote:
 > >peter wrote:
 > > > From docs/README.developers:
 >
 > >"I _will_ read all the instructions before asking dumb questions."
 >
 > Perhaps we ought to put that in INSTALL as well; docs/README.developers
 > isn't really the most obvious location.

i was actually thinking the same thing.  anyone mind if i add
the following near the top of INSTALL?

    Note: If you are building directly from the nmh CVS repository, you
    should look at docs/README.developers before following these instructions.
    (These instructions assume you are working from a released tar archive.)

paul
 paul fox, address@hidden (arlington, ma, where it's 60.1 degrees)