[Nmh-workers] Re: nmh 1.3 has been released

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Re: nmh 1.3 has been released
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:03:48 -0700

Peter Maydell <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden wrote:
>>We're pleased to announce the release of nmh 1.3.
>
> NB that I haven't posted this announcement to address@hidden,
> address@hidden, or address@hidden, since
> at least the exmh lists (and I assume the mh-e one also) require you
> to be subscribed to post. If anybody here does subscribe to these
> lists they should feel free to forward the announcement...

Peter,

Please cc mh-e-users in the future. My policy is to accept such
postings and add the sender's address to the list of acceptable
addresses so you won't get the warning in the future.

I've forwarded your announcement to the list.

Thanks!

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD