Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: FCC behavior for BCC proposal

From: Nathan Bailey
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: FCC behavior for BCC proposal
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 14:42:16 +1100

We could make it an X-Header (X-MH-Bcc?). Most other email agents don't show extra X headers, so it we achieve security through obscurity ;-)

re,

address@hidden wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 09:22:44 PST, Bill Wohler said:
address@hidden writes:

dist should be enhanced so that if the original message being redistributed has BCC recipients, that recipient list is supressed
        when the copy is redistributed
Yes, that would allow information to be saved in the Fcc while not
endangering the bcc list.

What about 'forw -mime'?   This looks like a can of worms. ;)