Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: FCC behavior for BCC proposal

From: Jerry Peek
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: FCC behavior for BCC proposal
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 04:50:40 -0700

Both sides -- whether an fcc copy should show the bcc recipients --
have good points.  I hacked up a semi-ugly sendproc script for the
MH book, "mysend", that annotates an fcc copy with the list of bcc
recipients... but I'm *not* suggesting it as a solution.

I think this behavior should be configurable user-by-user.  An MH
profile entry for "post:" (which, if I remember right, is what
writes the actual fccs?) might be a good place.

Jerry
--
Jerry Peek, address@hidden, http://www.jpeek.com/