Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.2 is released

From: Igor Sobrado
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.2 is released
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:27:06 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, address@hidden writes:

> Cool! Let's hope nobody finds any hideous lurking bugs :-)

:-)))

> PS: http://www.nongnu.org/nmh/ says at the top that 1.2 is released,
> but then further down it still says:
>
> # The source for the latest release of nmh, 1.0.4 (Apr 14 2000), is
> # available from ftp://ftp.mhost.com/pub/nmh/.
>
> which isn't right any more...

It is right again... I think that nmh-1.2 has suddenly changed its
status to highly experimental.  :-)))

Seriously, I hope that the tarballs for nmh-1.2 will be available
from ftp://ftp.mhost.com/ too.  I do not like a lot using a browser
to download the nmh source code.  http://www.nongnu.org/ is good
for communication between developers and to provide a description
of nmh to first-time users, but anyone that likes MH/nmh will
enjoy an anonymous FTP server for downloading it too.

Best regards,
Igor.