Re: [Nmh-workers] Nmh status - working on nmh

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Nmh status - working on nmh
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:16:47 -0400

>I've been using the 1.1 code with no problems for quite a while.
>I was unaware that the "final release" has not yet happened.

Hm, don't you rememeber all of the complaints about the 1.1-RC3 release
distribution?

>Is it possible to get this done?  We had trouble a few years ago with a
>maintainer who didn't have the time to do the job.  If we're there again
>let's pass the torch to someone else.  It would really be nice to have
>something later than 1.04 included in Linux releases.

If someone else wants to take over release management, I'll gladly give
them the bits.  I will note, however, that everyone who has expressed
interest has basically said, "I'd love to help, but I lack the knowledge".