Re: [Nmh-workers] 'repl -format' to mime-messages

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] 'repl -format' to mime-messages
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:26:06 -0400

>BTW: What is the status of nmh development? There seems to be no
>cvs-activity for nearly a year. Is savannah still broken?
>(I'm asking because I have submitted some patches for the debian package,
>but I start becoming concerned about diverging versions. - It's not that
>my fixes are a big deal, but a year seem's a long time ...)

Here's the things as I see them:

- We got pretty close to a 1.1 release.

- I finally cut a number of release candidates, and I didn't hear anything
  back about them.  However, savannah got 0wned during that time.

- Savannah finally got un-0wned, and I put up a 1.1-release tar ball

- Almost exactly during that time, some people piped up and said, "Hey
  the release is all built wrong, we need a new version out there".

- I discovered the hard way you can't replace or delete a tar file that's
  out there.

- Since then, I've lacked the energy to deal with this situation.