Re: [Nmh-workers] Three simple questions

From: Earl Hood
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Three simple questions
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:56:13 -0600

On January 7, 2004 at 15:52, Ken Hornstein wrote:

> A "long long" time?  The last news was in September.  I don't consider
> 4 months "long long" by any stretch of the imagination.
>
> Anyway ... as it has been discussed on the list previously, I had
> a new release candidate ready to go, and then Savannah got broken into.
> It didn't come back until I was already away on Christmas vacation.
> I'm on a business trip this week.

FYI, changes to files in the CVSROOT directory are currently not
allowed and all the admin files got reset to initial defaults.
Therefore, commit mailings are not working.

The savannah folks are apparently working on the problem, but I
got no indication when it will be fixed.

Other services are also offline, when I last checked, like
the file upload area.

The savannah folks also requested that developers review their
source to check against any unauthorized tampering.  Has anyone
done it for the nmh source?

--ewh