Re: [Nmh-workers] wishlist

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] wishlist
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:44:27 -0500

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 11:13:06PM -0400, Scott Schwartz wrote:
> Wouldn't it be nice if inc could read a Maildir format spool?  Sure
> you can write a wrapper or something, but everybody shouldn't have to.
> Before I start hacking, has anyone already done this?

I don't believe so, but I'm not sure.  I would assume that this would be
a sizeable endeavor, since you'ld probably want to abstract queries to
the different mailbox formats.  I'm all for creating a generic mail
management tool, and given the merits of Maildir over MH format, it only
makes sense to add this functionality to nmh.

I wish I had more time to offer. ;-(

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/