newline-dev

[newline-dev] Quickerr

From: Mason Cosby
Subject: [newline-dev] Quickerr
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:39:50 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsO revised nIine Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceuticaI sho fragrant ps.

succeed Vl R variegation A l glossal A L petulant l
A evaporator G  C LI inwardness S VA U precontract M  and many other.

- Save charming over 70%
- TotaI confidenti riverside aIity
- Worldwide S tantamount HlPPlNG
- Over 5 breaking million customers in 150 countries

We do all we can to kee railroad p our customers fully satisfied with our services!